Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The First Post

Welcome to my new blog about surviving all things in life, but most of all, MOTHERHOOD and MARRIAGE! I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys, wife of a med student, and hmmmmm, what else? I guess like so many other moms, being a mom and wife is my identity. Is it my sole identity? That's a question I struggle with everyday. It does sound a little cliche, but it's true, and I really don't mind all that much. I've always wanted to have kids, so it's a dream come true. I guess I just didn't realize how hard it was going to be. Hard but worth it.
I have a lot on my mind all the time, and I feel like I just have to get it out or I'll go crazy! Since I don't have the time to get together with my girlfriends and talk it out, this blog will have to do. I'm hoping this blog is not going to be a "woe is me" or "I am such a victim" or "I'm so unappreciated" whine fest. While some posts may have that tone, I am hoping this is a place where we can swap advice and help each other make it through the best years of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment